1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nagra SN lot on Ebay

Discussion in 'Discmans, Minidisc, DCC and other players' started by Boodokhan, Feb 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

2. NevOne

NevOne Member

Cool gadget, however no shipping....does this guy even know how ebay works?

3. Boodokhan

I guess he knows what he is doing, At this moment he has more than 100 items on sale. He lives far away from me (more than 3000 miles) otherwise i would travel to him to buy this lot. Lets see what Brutus think about this guy.

4. mrn

mrn Member

... sometimes I wish I was living in Canada. Seeing this post the feeling came again :)
    if some of you is going there and considering getting them, I am ready to take 1 or 2 pieces.
    just let me know. M.

5. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

the sad thing about Nagra SN's is, that due to their high price there's soooo much crap around.
    I've been for one of those for quite a long time and must admit, I would rather pay a lot of money
    if the device comes from a serious dealer or first owner then buying unseen on ebay.
    I have a friend who collects pro-audio-equipment for ages, even he only got one good one, wich he
    purchased from a tv-studio. funnily it's not the (optical) nicest he's got - there's 4 more in his collec-
    tion, they appear minty, but are "thrown together" from parts - all purchased via ebay (years ago).
    the Nagra SN is an extremely well made and beautyful pro-recorder, but due to its price not a "must
    have" (...at least to me)

6. Boodokhan

I completely agree with you and thats why I don't have one yet since it is difficult to find one in good condition.

7. Brutus442

Brutus442 Well-Known Member

Late to this thread...This looks really interesting but he killed it early for some reason.

It's a shame because it's about an hour and half away from me.

8. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

...found this add in a 1971 electronic-magazine (german "Funkschau"): IMG_3009.JPG

RevDoc likes this.