1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Hallo 2 all

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Helaba, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Helaba

Helaba Active Member

First of all, congrats to this fantastic site! IT is a real revelation !
    To make iT short, i am from Belgium and i am a record Collector for About more then 40 years.... Meanly collecting rare pressings from the 70's, mostly progressive and psychedelic.... My home audio is also based on vintage stereo components.... B&W 801 matrix, Quad amplification (from tubes to the 606) all kind of turntables and several tape decks ( from Nakamichi to the Revox etc)
    For mobile use, i have About 50 cassette walkmen, mostly Sony and Panasonic..... Hence the +/- 2000 cassettes i recorded myself..... So, to conclude this first presentation, i am happy to took the step to register and send my very best regards to all!

2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Hello Helaba. Welcome to the forum
    Do you have some small turntables? I would love to see some pictures. I do have some Sony PS-5 and Audio Technica sound burger and would like to see what other members have.

3. Helaba

Helaba Active Member

Hi Boodokhan
    There are soooooo many small size turntables out there, but never my piece of cake due to poor sq.... But i have a rather compact one, the Technics SL-10... This plays records in no matter what position installed.... I have even seen iT spinning upside down on the ceiling.... I do not have pics because iT is boxed and stored amoung a see of boxes, but you can Google-iT

4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I know about Technics SL-10, IT is an interesting turntable unfortunately I do not have this model.

5. bronco

bronco Active Member

Ads claimed it size is same as an album (LP) case; and showed it on a shelf in vertical position next to some album boxes like it was one more box by itself.

BTW. Welcome to Stereo2go Helaba:wavey:

6. Brutus442

Brutus442 Well-Known Member

Welcome Helaba! When you get some time, please post some pics of your collection!

7. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Welcome to S2G, Helaba! :wavey:

8. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Welcome to the site, would be great to share some pics with the gang

9. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

Welcome here Helaba. You have lots of great equipment. Feel free to share photos of it; I'm curious to see that stack with many decks and so on... :thumbsup:

10. Deliverance

Deliverance Active Member

Welcome to the site.