1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1980 Sony Cassette Deck Brochure

Discussion in 'Brochures, advertising, data & specs...' started by Sebastian Sekinger, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Brutus442

Brutus442 Well-Known Member

Thanks you my friend! It's funny though...my own family didn't get me a present but my S2go family did!

2. bronco

bronco Active Member

Family is strange...:( Mine is schismed since the gay wedding of my cousin last Sunday!!!:p

Brutus442 likes this.
  3. Brutus442

I'm am terribly late in saying this but the Sony TC-PB5 offered by Boodokhan arrived in no time and packaged perfectly. I should have acknowledged this earlier but life got in the way of fun.

I'd like to say a VERY GRATEFUL thank you to Boodokhan. S2Go is what it is because of members like this. Cheers my friend!

4. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Lads, always great to read such stories, make you feel good and rest assured that despite all that nowdays evil in the world
    there are still a lot of good people out there! :thumbsup:Kudos to Boodokhan! :wavey:

Brutus442 and bronco like this.
  5. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

Family aint worth the bother, i never see mine, stereo2go on the other hand:wink:

kitchen10 and Brutus442 like this.
  6. Brutus442

I don't know about that Reno. My mother in law is a sweet old lady who loves me so much. In fact I'm willing to share her with you if you can just give me your address, I'll get her on a plane with a one way ticket:devil::devil:

7. mankamaz

mankamaz Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the scans Sebastian
    I have a Tc k81 and a Tcd d5m both working
    Is great to see the catalogue were they belong