1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 more

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by Radio Raheem, Apr 6, 2017.

1. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

I always liked the QT37 in white........lovely looking & sounding machine!!

Remember these stereo's were nearly all the same in the sense that the loudspeakers were to blame for them not being able to realise what they were really capable of :headphones:

Of course some had excellent speakers fresh from the factory but so many could be improved on - don't let tone only put you off either.................it's very often the speakers invoking the lions share of the blame for lack of bass & treble often with a nasty midrange!!

Experiment with replacement upgrades & learn :wink:

Radio Raheem likes this.
  2. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

Totally agree Nick lad....take jvc the only decent factory speakers i have seen are the m90 and pc5 although the pc5 still had no tweeters

3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

I've never seen a boombox or, for that matter any stereo equipment from Japan, with Japanese Writing. I have to believe that would make this even more rare!

4. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

well sadly the 757 was dumped, it was just to far gone, as the doors kept falling off and the amps were blown, another scam off the bay lads:frown: