1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIWA HS-J600 HS-G9 HS-J08 AND HS-F07

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by pepsi, Dec 13, 2016.

1. pepsi

pepsi New Member

my favorite walkmans and i only love aiwa.

f07.JPG

j8-red.JPG

j500.JPG

j600.JPG

p9.JPG

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

you got 3 beautiful AIWAs. I am looking for a HS-F07, yours is in great cosmetic condition

3. pepsi

pepsi New Member

more expensive buy from ebay germany and wait for one month to receive it.In 21th ,to use these players just for feelings! SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH (IN CHINESE).^_^

4. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

Beautiful and rare units you have there, pepsi. I especially like that red J08.

By the way: the photos take so looooong to load. I've seen you linked to your photos (at very big size) in an external server (I guess your own). It's better to not upload such big size but a more manageable one, like 1000 or 1200 px width side.
    You can upload them here for your convenience and they will load very fast. Take a look at the "How to upload photos tutorial" in this section...

5. pepsi

pepsi New Member

OK,for your suggest,I will fix these photos.in fact,these photos are in a web server and on a wireless route,so maybe it's efficiency no good.
    ;)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  6. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

7. Kalach Portable

Kalach Portable New Member

Hey. this is mine - my favorite of that decade!! When I was a kid I had all the promotional brochures (wish I still had them) of these models and can only admire them printed on a page!

Attached Files:

8. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

J600 is one of the best walkmans but changing the belt on this walkman is a very difficult task

9. Kalach Portable

Kalach Portable New Member

Indeed, as many of the AIWA models that are so technologically advanced (I own the HS-PX303, HS-PX505, HS-PX1000) but they don't handle well the pass of time.
    Sonys are great, but I recognize the superiority of many, many AIWA models (moistly for the late 80s and 90S - as well as some rare Sanyo, Kenwood and JVC models). Even the top of the line Panasonics with their unique EQ presets and advanced narrow gap laminate heads sound great and they are 40% more compact than their counterparts!

10. TJ Autoreverse

TJ Autoreverse Administrator Staff Member

Very nice pictures, Pepsi