1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crown Sunday & A Great Day!!

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by nickeccles, Jun 18, 2017.

1. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

My Rather Beautiful Crown CSC-950L After A Deep Clean & Service! :wink:

Not As powerful as it's big brother the 850 but nevertheless a classy looking stereo with it's own decent sound output - I had forgotten how decent these models sound & I love mine :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (1).jpg Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (2).jpg Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (3).jpg Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (4).jpg Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (5).jpg Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (6).jpg Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (7).jpg Crown CSC-950 Deep Clean & Service - 18 June 2017 (8).jpg

MART - GF9292, deech, samovar and 2 others like this.
  2. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

I have to say that is some of the most impressive close up Photography I have seen on this site.
    Absolutely no signs of any barrel distortion etc.

What was the camera, (I'm guessing from the refection in the TV its was your phone),
    how far away from the box were you and how did you light the box ?
    The top view with the light reflecting off the knobs is very pretty.

nickeccles likes this.
  3. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

Camera is a Samsung S7 Edge - Ridiculously good camera & shoots 4K video like nothing you ever seen!!
    Definitely made a choice choosing this phone last year :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No special lighting, just before the sun went down from a distance of around 3/4 of a metre away from the stereo - took advantage of the strange lighting effect that the sun created!