1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eye candy

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Patron, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Big Bad John

Big Bad John Member

I don't know if I've mentioned it anywhere else (probably have), but I got rid of all my Philips machines and replaced them with CD/Radio/USB jobs because Philips cassette mechanisms have plastic gears instead of belts, these melt and/or easily break and the receiving hub stops turning while the full hub continues to turn delivering excess tape into the works to get chewed up so I will no longer use Philips cassette decks. The machines I have now are a Philips AZ2538 and a Philips AZ2555 (left to right), btw, the sheet isn't pink, it's blue - some trick of the light. Notice the Philips logo stickers?, bought them on ebay. It's my laptop you can see on the right on the bedside table.

DSC_0009.JPG

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Mister X and Mystic Traveller like this.
  2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Those are wild looking, I don't remember those ever crossing the border. They are kind of more enduring then the typical egg model of the 90's, the design makes some sense. They're starting to get to the point where they look vintage but they still need five or so years.

3. hugo

hugo Member

hardman so the M 90 is wider than the black box on top of it, oh no,!!! everyone used to make seem so much bigger, Disappointed!!!