1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flowers And The eBay Seller

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Easthelp, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Easthelp

Easthelp Active Member

yellowish_purple_flowers_1_by_sj_hael92.jpg

What variety of flowers are these? They look a bit like the blooms that I seem to notice in the last photo' of each photo'-series of various items that a certain person is selling on eBay. It's obviously a sort of signature of that seller. (Image uploaded by sj-hael92 on DeviantArt.com)

I ask out of sheer interest; the eBayer seems to be selling what seems to be a surprisingly rare power cord (with an IEC-C1 connector) that might be able to replace the damaged original one of my Helix HX-4633N. (I was going to state that the power cord seems to be "new/old stock" from what would be an amazingly rare "new/old stock" Panasonic RX-C45. But another look at that eBay listing shows thus: "More than 10 available." So that must mean that the item being sold is one of several (hopefully) "new/old stock" units that can replace the power cord of an RX-C45.)

Anyway, again, out of curiosity, anyone able to ID the featured flowers?

2. ianthepostie

ianthepostie Active Member

3. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

hydrangea flowers
    I have some in my front yard looks very similar to this one

4. Easthelp

Easthelp Active Member

Thanks for the prompt replies, you guys. (Our newcomer, ianthepostie, looked in with a useful Wikipedia link just twenty-two minutes later. And Boodokhan comes a shade closer to admitting to a zest for floristry:biggrin:.) Hey, when one wants to order something from that seller, perhaps one can say to oneself: "Well, over to Hydrangea Lane, paved and pruned, watered and weeded, power-cabled and played back by eBay.com ..."

5. ianthepostie

ianthepostie Active Member

Glad to be of help, allthough I only knew the answer as we had a pot of them given to us as a wedding present last year. I had to go out into the yard and read the label on the pot!