1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find a topic from the old forum

Discussion in 'Announcements and suggestions' started by walkman archive, Dec 6, 2016.

1. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

Many of you have asked to save the information about the old forum. You can use 2 options:

1. You can use the new browser that @Michelle Knight has built, that uses directly the old DB:

1. Or alternatively you can browse through around 12000 topics that I saved before the old forum was closed. You can find all them here:

Use the search field in the top right corner to find anything in particular. Or browse them by letter:

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P QR S T U V W XYZ

[Last updated 2018-04-01]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. walkman archive

UPDATE: Another 3800 posts uploaded and added to the repository.

3. Baddboybill

Baddboybill New Member

It be so cool to find an old thread that was a members first thread from when they joined:thumbsup:

4. walkman archive

Update: I added 24 pages to browse by letters, making it easier to find any old post.

5. walkman archive

Remember that you can always re-post any of them, except if the original author is already member here (in case, just ask for persmission).

6. richlooker

richlooker New Member S2G Supporter

I had some important information in old private messages. Is there a way to recover these?

Cheers, Richard

7. walkman archive

Too late. You should have done when the old platform still worked... What kind of information? email addresses maybe?

8. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

A lot has changed in 10 years time. Interesting to read about from back when, when the 'others on the outside' could not understand about the few transactions I had that made headlines in the 'net' but was never disclosed in the real world the truth. Maybe one day I will show the time line of what really happened and why I did what I did from back when.