1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lasonic TRC-918 I need a picture of the circuit board where the speaker wires attach to compare with

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by Cassette2go, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

Lasonic TRC-918 I need a picture of the circuit board where the speaker wires attach to compare with?
    Can anybody post a picture of this for me?
    I think that mine is wired wrong as when servicing this model it would be easier to un-solder the speaker wires to work on this model.
    I think the previous person did so but did not re-solder back To the correct place's.
    Therefore I need a Picture of the main-board where the speaker are soldered on to compare against my model.
    Thanks in advance. James Text me at 713-460-1717

2. Cassette2go

27 views and all I need is a picture then I can know if mine is wire correctly and that I should be looking elsewhere for this problem as the rest of it has been service by me but I never un-soldered the wires for this model as I worked on it while it was still all soldered together.

3. Cassette2go

Sigh,,,, 05 dec 2017 55 view's and no helping picture yet ...

4. Cassette2go

I cannot fix this until I know where the left and right and common wires are soldered on this Lasonic TRC-918.
    So can anybody help me with this endeavor?

5. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Wish i had this box to show you the pictures.
    and by the way, you have been very quite recently, sounds like you are very busy nowadays

6. Cassette2go

I have just been very busy as I have Aiwa tpr-950 needs volume knob replaced entirely from circuit board, recently re-belted my conion c-100f & the techniconic tc-999 , Hitachi trk-8100 has a noise issue but I had another one and it also has the exact same noise issue ( this is on me but the turd that I bought the 2nd one from ) it came wrapped in newspaper and had the last top knob smashed through the top of the chassis - had I opened this when I bought it I would have gotten my $$ back but too much time has passed now. Right now I am ordering a switch for a radio that I found that will hopefully be electrically correct on the mainboard and work once it is soldered on but with look the same but should make this function properly again as all that is broke with is not that that the plastic stalk broke off of the top of this switch - so when the cover of the radio is on you cannot flip this switch to make it work as it is the Mono/stereo/wide switch. I have other things I am working on every day.

7. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Cassette2go likes this.
  8. Cassette2go

Funny that 2 of those pictures there are mine of the one on the wire table and the one of me holing the same.
    Mine does not play correctly in stereo. The easiest way to service this model is to unsolder the speaker wires.
    I believe that whom ever was in here before me did just that and wired the speakers up wrong.
    Here are my pictures - Not all of these are showing the wires that I need confirmation as to which wire goes where,
    as I believe that none of the wires are soldered in the correct place.

Attached Files: