1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving boombox collection from shelves in Houston to Mom's house in Dallas

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Cassette2go, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

I thought I would share the new picture's but not many of the bland storage pictures from when I started moving back in the early part of 2016 till I was finished in October 2016.
    Time lapse pictures taken over a few months time of my moving into my collection in my mothers house and bedroom and guest room lastly my new work area.
    Moving boombox collection from shelves in Houston to Mom's house in Dallas.
    Please note the date in these pictures.

Attached Files:

Mister X, deech and Mystic Traveller like this.
  2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

you still have a large collection of boomboxes.
    I noticed an AIWA is a box. The one with green box (at least the bottom part of the box is green). Is it a brand new one?
    Can you show me a picture of the box? Thanks

Mister X likes this.
  3. Cassette2go

I can do better as I made a video of this long ago and I can take a picture of it today too IMG_0235 Aiwa CS-550U James radio room 11 July 2017.JPG
    Aiwa CS-550U I made this video long ago and I still have this radio and the other radios ( canon EOS 70D )
    Maybe soon now that I have a better understanding of how to repair these I may repair this deck too. and then sell it
    Published on Feb 12, 2011
    Aiwa CS-550U Cassette Stereo Line in Boombox CS 550 for sale
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_bNVZi7gwA

4. Risingsunproject

Risingsunproject Active Member

I Remember those Conion you had in the past!
    Conion CRC-H84FC amazing box
    this must be your pic from the youtube video
    maxresdefault-1.jpg

Mister X and Cassette2go like this.
  5. Cassette2go

100_7882 Conion CRC-H84FC.JPG 100_7885 Conion CRC-H84FC.JPG 100_7891 Conion CRC-H84FC unscrew.JPG
    yes it is as I bought it and sold it for the same price back when ( note the scratch in the tune window) Nice radio though I do not miss it.
    IMG_4029 Big CONION CRC-H84FC small Conion CRC-H58F Sharp GF-9000.JPG IMG_4030 Big CONION CRC-H84FC small Conion CRC-H58F Sharp GF-9000.JPG IMG_4031 Big CONION CRC-H84FC small Conion CRC-H58F Sharp GF-9000.JPG IMG_4032 Big CONION CRC-H84FC small Conion CRC-H58F Sharp GF-9000.JPG IMG_4033 Big CONION CRC-H84FC small Conion CRC-H58F Sharp GF-9000.JPG IMG_4034 CONION CRC-H84FC Sharp GF-9000.JPG

6. Cassette2go

There is only one page in google about this model, Aiwa CS-550u as of today 11 March 2023. Well that is going to change soon :)

Boodokhan and Mister X like this.
  7. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Post...post...post! While your at it throw some of those mini's in the mini thread, you have some of the best stuff around. You need a man-cave to properly display these goodies.

Cassette2go likes this.
  8. Cassette2go

Sony CFS-F10 I Just found one of these that is coming to me soon. Now I am looking for the for this same catalog of this model to glean any features about it, that I dont know about it.

Boodokhan and Mister X like this.