1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nakamichi RX-505

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by autoreverser, Dec 8, 2016.

1. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

folks, I have a Nakamichi RX-505 (undirectional autoreverse), and as I don't use it anymore I want to sell it.

I'm offering it here, as I'm not going to put it on Ebay, next thing: It's going to be either local pick up, or at least a personal hand-over thing. I'm located in the centre of Germany and do travel a lot around, including Netherland and Austria, so if you're interested please tell me first where you stay and I can tell you if it'll work to meet you !!!

The unit:

It's a fully working deck in very good cosmetical order, very minor signs of wear, right now it's dusty from beeing just in the shelve. It's designed for the US- market, so it's a 110VAC- version ONLY (...non switchable), but it will come with an external downstep-transformer and a 5-pack of NOS Goldstar metal-tapes and a copied manual.
    I haven't serviced it yet because it's fully working, as for the age of the deck I recommend to replace belts and idler, but f.m.o. it's not necessary immediately...

Pictures and a little clip will be posted later !!!

My price-idea is € 500,- or nearest coming offer, feel free to ask me for any details or/and make me a decent offer !!!

2. autoreverser

...ah, mod., pleas move it to the 2nd hand market - I have to learn navigating here first, sorry :rolleyes:

3. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Done, and a free bump!! Auto is a legend to deal with to!

4. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

Try to add some photos and you'll get better results... ;)

5. autoreverser

yeah, no hurries, I'll have some time on the weekend for that ;-)

6. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

I just realized that you can even upload them from the smartphone...

7. autoreverser

OK, here's a link to a few pics - well, I'm not a great photographer - as you can see there's a few little scratches on the sites, as well as some on the top back right.

Otherwise I think it's a clean and fully working unit.

Price-wise with my idea of 500,- I'm at the very low end of RX-505-prices if you're looking on the evaluation f.ex. on Ebay...

I'll try to make a quick clip with the iPhone of the A/R- issue, but well - it's working fine - have a look at the pics and pm me if you're interested...

http://s744.photobucket.com/user/autoreverser/library/

8. autoreverser

...and up - nobody interested ?