1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP!!! URGENT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by buzbox, Oct 13, 2017.

1. buzbox

buzbox Active Member

Hi all. So I messed up on ebay. Sent the wrong parcels to two sellers. Basically I sent the US parcel to Sth Korea and vice versa. The US buyer is not willing to help out. I asked them to send it back to me here in Australia but they are unwilling to go to the post office. They are asking me to organise a courier to pick it up from their house. Is anyone here from Virginia? The buyer lives in Oak Hill. I need to make this right asap. If someone here can assist that would be great.

2. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Wow that's one unhelpful buyer...it's an easy mistake to make (I've so nearly done it). Hope someone on here can help, I'm uk I'm afraid

3. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

You're better off asking on boomboxery mate as it's dead around here of late

4. Reli

Reli Well-Known Member

More proof that the average human doesn't give a shit about anyone other than themselves and their family

T-ster, davebush and Radio Raheem like this.
  5. buzbox

buzbox Active Member

Yep. An honest mistake on my part. I've apologised atleast 3 times and still get rude responses from this guy like its the end of the world. I now have no choice but to organise a courier to pick it up. Going to be an expensive mistake on my end. Would be even better if can get someone in the US to organise it as it will be easier to deal with a courier like DHL or FedEx directly in the states.

6. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

Totally agree Relli, the average person only cares about them selves and how much money they can make and when you give things away people think you're a fool or treat you like one

T-ster and davebush like this.
  7. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

@buzbox PM me if you need my help: I have FedEx and USPS accounts and can schedule pickup and shipping of your package.
    I must say your buyer sounds real weird: at least here in CA you just stick a return label to the package, then leave the package in your own mailbox. Postman picks it up when delivering your mail. Sounds like the buyer wants to get refund for the item not received, and to keep this package

8. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I am also available to help. Sorry i was not online for the weekend.
    Let me know if you need my help.