1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Heyyyy

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Cate Burzynski, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Cate Burzynski

Cate Burzynski New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Cate, new to the forum! I don't personally collect boomboxes, but I'm interested in finding someone that does! I hope this post is okay! I work over at the History Channel and we want to feature a boombox collector on our new show Collector's Cafe. I reached out to a few collectors who told me this was a great place to start my search as there are a lot of avid collectors who are on this forum!

I'd love to talk to some collectors and get a little insight into your passion for collection and possibly find someone through this who would be interested in being on the show to talk about your collection and your passion! We would love to find someone in the Tri-State (NY, NJ, PA, CT) If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email! Thanks in advance!! cburzynski@thinkfactorymedia.com!

2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Hello Cate
    welcome to the Forum. We have several boombox collectors around the world. Do you have any preferences about location? Are you looking for somebody in New York or anywhere in the world?
    We have collectors from different part of the world including England, Greece, USA, Italy, Canada. .....

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  3. Cate Burzynski

Hi!! Thank you! We are looking in the US, primarily in the Tri-State (NY, PA, CT, NJ) as we are filming out of NYC. We are however open to other collectors in the US if they are willing to get themselves to NYC. As long as the person has a great collection and is passionate (as I'm sure everyone in this forum is)then we want them!

4. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Greetings from the UK...pretty sure there's some NYC members on here. I know one from Facebook if no one pops up here :)

5. Cate Burzynski

Hi there!! If you think your friend from NYC would be interested, please pass them my info! Thanks!!

6. Northerner

Done :)

7. Northerner

He's interest so is going to contact you...he's called Tasio, nice fella with lots of good boxes

8. Erniejade

Erniejade Member

Welcome!!!!!!

9. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Welcome to S2G, Cate! :wavey: