1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PANASONIC RQ-L335 SERVICE MANUAL

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by johniggle, Dec 5, 2017.

1. johniggle

johniggle New Member

HI ,
    YESTERDAY I BOUGHT A WALKMAN FOR 5 EUROS.A PANASONIC RQ-L335 (VAS) AND I AM LOOKING FOR THE SERVICE MANUAL
    THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE PLAY BUTTON IS NOT COMPLETELY CAME BACK WHEN THE STOP BUTTON IS PRESSED
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    JOHN

2. Strangelove

Strangelove Member

On The Beach likes this.
  3. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

methinks its a shame that SMs are not available thru this platform. Some users go thru pains of digitizing, then sell but there is no Help from the hard-core Walkman-ists to the links.
    Things are sooo much easier for Discmans lovels (that would be me!): kaosuncd.com and my posts to the SMs out there
    But reviving a stubborn Discman is a bit difficult, that is why I love them so much!!! Plus, pre-recorded cassettes are mostly, how can I put it mildly, ... please, Help me here!... do they sound even close to LP recorded onto cassette in your home stereo???

4. johniggle

johniggle New Member

Ηι, I just discovered the fire .... with the advice of some members in the future I'll find out and the wheel. The model RQ-L335 is different from the RQ-335SM :wave:

5. enryfox

enryfox Active Member

Hi, I bought this recorder too in a flea market and it is mostly working but tape speed selection (norm, hi, low) and VAS/pause are not working: once I press play or record, tape continues to play at the same (correct) speed.
    When I record using VAS (record operation should pause if there are no sound) the record indicator shuts down when in silence and resume if there are sounds, but the motor keeps going regardless.
    The closest service manual I could find is for the RQ-L340, but the motor governor is slightly different.

Anyone has the service manual for this model and/or had this kind of issue with another recorder ?