1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips AZ6892

Discussion in 'Discmans, Minidisc, DCC and other players' started by mankamaz, Dec 4, 2016.

1. mankamaz

mankamaz Administrator Staff Member

AZ6892-070.jpg Hi

This post is to share with you a treasure for me, I´ve been looking for a long time to a Philips AZ6892 discman, this was a very popular set in the 90´s, a lot of units were sold.

I wanted to find a very new unit, and this is what I found today, a nearly N.O.S. unit.

The seller told me that his son has never used it, and I think he told me the truth, no scratches, nothing, even all the cables are still tied and the earphones and the cords are in their never opened bags.

The unit plays perfectly an the sound is loud, no problem with capacitors

Enjoy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    Simon likes this.
  2. Simon

Simon Active Member

Looks cool mankamaz. Can only see one pic but it looks like you uploaded more. May be just my phone at the moment. Always nice to get the one you want after a good wait. Just interested, is it AA batteries? And how many?

3. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

To my eyes AZ6892 is the most beautiful Discman in my collection. With box and all original paraphernalia you beat me here! And in working condition, thats a miracle for these models!!!