1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R&S Records

Discussion in 'Other formats: DCC, MD, Reel 2 reel, CD...' started by autoreverser, Jan 15, 2018.

1. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

hey, anybody here remembers this fine belgium label ?

a must for all techno-lovers !

shifting my records i came across this beautyfull 1992 boxset: IN ORDER TO DANCE 4, it's a 5x12"lp-set containing absolute classics like DJ Hell, Aphex Twin, Phuture, J.C. Bolland etc., means all tracks we remember from our early mind opened techno-nights :smoke

it's a special limited edition of 1000 copies in a numbered cardboard box with a chip on the frontcover. when you press it, the voice of Renaat Vandepapeliere (founder of R&S records) says
    "We invite you to join us on our sonic voyage, fast forwards into the future. R&S records '92. On a mission" - and mine still works :thumbsup:

IMG_3958.JPG IMG_3959.JPG IMG_3960.JPG IMG_3961.JPG IMG_3962.JPG

i'm listening to it right now - wow - still rocks de luxe :yahoo

Boodokhan likes this.
  2. autoreverser

...also have 1993 IN ORDER TO DANCE 5 - the vinylbox-cover there isn't as nice but shows a big photo of the cd- release, wich beeing illuminated actually took place in the NY museum of modern art (for vinyl they only had a box :shock) - anyway, check the tracklist: f.m.o. even nicer than the 92 version...

IMG_3963.JPG IMG_3964.JPG IMG_3965.JPG IMG_3966.JPG IMG_3967.JPG IMG_3968.JPG

...it'll be a loong night...:headphones:

3. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

i think you meant CJ Bolland :D Looks like a great set mate

4. autoreverser

...look at tracklist box one, record 5: J.C. Bolland :nodding: