1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samples Elton John Rocket Man - Nautilus and Robert Craft - Cafe Society

Discussion in 'Cassettes & Mixtape exchange' started by James Tervit, Jan 4, 2018.

1. James Tervit

James Tervit Member

HI All,

Firstly happy new year to everyone. I have posted two trackers on TPB with samples, I am not looking to make this available on Torrent, its just a way to distribute the samples.

I am looking at selling/exchanging R2R or Cassette samplers on new tape, please download the samples and let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing or exchanging the samplers.

The tape will all be new according to your deck

I am doing this because there doesn't seem to be enough quality content out there for the old formats, especially now that we have high res digital, I find by transferring them to analogue tape they actually sound better.

PM me if your interested and please be patient as I am very busy.

Samples to be updated

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

I haven't seen this yet.
    I'm not interested in buying sound samples in cassette or R2R as I have quite a good collection of good recordings, but it's interesting for those who start, to get a good reference.
    Anyway, I couldn't open the link, it gives an error. Not sure if it's my antivirus or what...

3. James Tervit

James Tervit Member

I needed to update the tracker so that it was listed from my home pc apologies.