1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo C-20

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by Ω SK-95, Dec 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ω SK-95

Ω SK-95 Active Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm putting up a vintage Sanyo C-20 for sale. I'll let the pictures and some short videos do the talking. I'll leave it here at stereo2go for first dibs for 3 days. I'll post it on eBay December 14 in the evening. Price is $395 CAD (or $300USD, or 285 Euros, or 285GBP) + actual cost shipping to most places in the world. PayPal is accepted. No returns or refunds. If you want to wait for the eBay auction, I will start it at $1.00USD. Thank you! Cheers!

For YouTube videos click on the links below:

Video #1:

Video #2:

Video #3:

Video #4:

Video #5:

Video #6:

Video #7:

Video #8:

Video #9:

Video #10:

Video #11:

Attached Files:

2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Glws, I have one of these and they are great, weigh a ton tho..

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  3. Ω SK-95

Ω SK-95 Active Member

Yes! That's another great feature! It's almost like carrying around your very own personal gym. Due to its weight, it's practically anti-theft. I can see just about anyone trying to flea with a JVC RC-M70, but this... 10 meters, maybe 15, then you have to put it down because your hand is dragging on the ground like Tweety the bird when he turns into a monster!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    T-ster likes this.
  4. samovar

samovar Well-Known Member

It's indeed a fantastic box. I really appreciate that you give first choice to all members before putting it for sale on the bay. A very nice and considerate gesture :)

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  5. Ω SK-95

Ω SK-95 Active Member

Thanks Sal! But on Wednesday, I will hand it over to those eBay people, and I will post it for $0.99USD !! We will see then what kind of interest this box will bring. Cheers!

6. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Glws!

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  7. Patron

Patron Active Member

Hi SK-95
    What's the shipping charges to CA USA ?
    The ebay calculator don't work. Thanks and good luck.

Ω SK-95 likes this.
  8. Ω SK-95

Ω SK-95 Active Member

Hi Patron, thanks for the inquiry. I quoted a gentleman in the US at this Zip Code (80549), I got these rates with tracking: 1) With $500 insurance and estimated Duty Taxes: $78.00 USD ($104.00CAD) 2) No insurance and no estimated duty taxes: $63.00USD ($78.00CAD). If you wish to give me your Zip code and I can try and see if I get a different quote. Thank you!