1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo M7735L Stereo Radio Recorder (Silver) - September 2017

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by nickeccles, Sep 1, 2017.

1. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

Firstly, a huge thank you to Rudey for sending me this little beauty!! (Your red one will be with you very soon!!)

After last years visit, Rudey obviously remembered I had the red version & as I always prefer the silver version the swap becomes a reality :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love these Sanyo mini's, they really do deliver a fantastic sound for such a small stereo as well as looking classy - the soft touch deck is a joy to use & service too!

There was very little to do with this one...........dirty slider contacts, sticking cassette door release hook & some battery leakage :eyepopping:

Never been opened I would say, this took me just 2 hours to finish & clean up, belts were perfectly fine, azimuth was so slightly out & apart from dropping the rear housing in the sink to clean, that's about it for this beauty!!

& VIOLA! Here she is :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Silver Sanyo M7735L (1).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (2).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (3).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (4).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (5).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (6).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (7).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (8).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (9).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (10).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (11).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (12).jpg Silver Sanyo M7735L (13).jpg

2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Beautiful, so nice when you get a never opened before box. These little Sanyo's are sweet to.

nickeccles likes this.