1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharp VZ-2000

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by Mister X, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Risingsunproject

Risingsunproject Active Member

Maybe not gaining wisdom from that paricular owl but "all i know is that i know nothing" and "strong minds discuss ideas average minds discuss events and weak minds discuss other people"

The vz2500 with extras or not looks good!

Mister X likes this.
  2. Risingsunproject

There are better beverages than that crap hahaha try "tsipouro" or the cretan raki but always without anise best for cold minnesota weather!
    I prefer a jack on the rocks if you want good stuff go metaxa 7-9 stars or more i lost counting the stars

3. Risingsunproject

But if you cant find any ill fix you up do not worry lol

4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

We don't have raki here but there's a few ouzo brands, it's nice and I keep a bottle in the fridge but I usually sip beer...

5. Risingsunproject

Well its not crap but i do not find a great taste to it.
    Usually we drink it like not from fridge but in a small glass taller than the classic shots poor an ice cube and magic will happen it changes color.....inc some side dishes.
    Its a companion drink to finger-food

Mister X likes this.
  6. Risingsunproject

Beer is always reliable but for me its a summer drink plus i go piss all the time something i do not need.....................

7. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

Getting back to the Sharp VZ series, here is the VZ2500 in a 1982/83 Dixons Brochure.
    1982-83 DIXONS CATALOGUE VZ2500.jpeg

From these two it appeared to come out slightly later than the VZ2000 at a significantly lower price,
    although catalogues like Kays were always expensive being geared to "easy" weekly repayments

The Kays catalogue which had the VZ2000 shown previously in this thread also had a VZ3000 type home stereo
    (it doesn't state the model number and there are several very similar variants) and a standalone vertical deck.

sharp VZ Music Kays 1982.jpg Sharp Deck Kays 1982.jpg

I remember seeing a picture of the vertical deck next to a GF777 and the two went together really well being the same colour and height.
    The person who posted it (it might have been someone here) was saying that they couldn't understand why his wife didn't want the pair together in the kitchen :laugh:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  8. Risingsunproject

Yep i think not cheaper than the Philips anymore.i have seen the vz2500 and the vz2000 up close.They both look amazing with the blue knobs combo etc!