1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Treasure Discovered

Discussion in 'Cassettes' started by Reflex85, May 18, 2017.

1. Reflex85

Reflex85 Member

While cleaning out some old equipment, I came across this box of long forgotten tapes. This box has been missing since around 2000. The bad thing is that when I recorded them, I felt like I would always remember what is on each cassette. I have no idea what is on half of these tapes... I guess I will go make a sandwich and kick back in the garage and see whats here. Most of these are type 1 casseettes but I recorded them on a good Technics home system and boosted the recording level just a little.

Attached Files:

Chris likes this.
  2. Reflex85

Reflex85 Member

Ok.. I have found at least 3 that were only recorded on one side so that means I have more mixing to do !! wooohoo!

I guess in my younger days my brain worked differently. I cannot understand why I put latin freestyle dance on one side and Lionel Richie on the other... really?

A couple of these cassettes must have been left in my car by a passenger at some point.. I know I never bought a Rough Cut or Jimmy Buffet album in my life. LOL

Chris likes this.