1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony WM-3 Newer than TPS-L2 & Upgrade from WM-2 Walkman cassette

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Cassette2go, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

Sony WM-3 Newer than TPS-L2 & Upgrade from WM-2 Walkman cassette
    Just 2 pictures full size of one of the first ( something I bought back in August 2007 ) Sony walkmans I have

" that I have found since moving and I want to listen too - there for I have to rebelt this, I wonder if there is the belt for this model in the belts package I bought from Dr. Prakash so long ago.

IMG_0325 Sony WM-3 gold tone MDR-4L1 & D battery +AC adapter. Needs belt motor runs IMG_0325 Sony WM-3 gold tone MDR-4L1 & D battery +AC adapter. Needs belt morot runs.JPG

IMG_0326 Sony WM-3 gold tone MDR-4L1 & D battery +AC adapter. Needs belt
    I forgot to include the manual
    IMG_0326 Sony WM-3 gold tone MDR-4L1 & D battery +AC adapter. Needs belt.JPG

As you can see in the background pic - I was thimking of posting to there but I thought to myself

Boodokhan likes this.
  2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Hi James
    I need some MDR-4L1 and MDR-5A and MDR-3L2 headphones. You can also sell a walkman with each one :biggrin:.
    So How many you got for sale???
    Also, Can you please show your complete walkmans (those with complete accessories with box). I might buy them if they are in mint condition.

Cassette2go likes this.
  3. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

I will have to get back to you on this as there are other things I must attend to here 1st.