1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony WM-7's and family

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by mrp32Dave, Jan 2, 2017.

1. mrp32Dave

mrp32Dave Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd post this little family two Sony WM 7's TCS-370's and TCM 7's.
    The TCS 37o's are hard to find, even more so in black and silver.
    They are all soft touch logic controlled and all make the same wonderful noise, when they are operated.
    The WM-7 is one of my favourite early Sonys and sound very good, the TCS-370 sounds very similar the TCM-7 also sounds good, but is of course mono.

1.jpg 2.jpg

2. Kin

Kin Member

Nice collection!:cool: The WM-7's came with a headphone with reverse/forward stop controls.
    I accidentally discovered this while my headphone had a linebreak in one of the channels :D causing it to go back and forth.

3. mrp32Dave

Yeah I have the headphones, the WM-7 will also do that if you use it with active speakers which power on and off automatically according to input volume.

4. Ken80s

Ken80s Well-Known Member

Nice collection Dave. Is there any way we could fabricate the Sony logo label as mine WM7 is missing the logo sticker. It looks nice with the sticker on it.

5. mrp32Dave

Thanks, I really like this series.

Yes I have printed one successfully in the past only in black though, I couldn't change the colour of the EPS file?

You can get the graphic file here: http://www.vector-logo.net/logo/It's_a_Sony-45496.html

I printed this one on a transparent sticky label for CD's, this one doesn't look so good anymore as I have removed and reapplied it several times.

1.jpg 2.jpg

6. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

beautiful collection and thanks for sharing the file (Sony logo). It can be changed to reddish orange color.

7. Kalach Portable

Kalach Portable New Member

Here I'm posting some photos related to this post. This is a model I had for over 11 years.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Ken80s likes this.