1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of selling my walkman collection

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Radio Raheem, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

There are several high end aiwas with dolby c, some dont work, but the best ones do, some of these aiwas make the sony dd9 sound like mickey mouse, and the dd9 is superb as anyone knows, a sony dd9 in near mint condition sells alone for about £500, a boxed sharp jc7 and a panasonic walkman with dolby c

im after another m90 to have my treo back and there is one on ebay for £1200 or i may find another.... so i'll probbably need £1500 to cover everything

sorry no pics as my camera was stolen but anybody that knows me knows i only have high end stuff in good condition

i can supply a set of sony xb 1000 headphones imported from japan, to go with this lot so you will only get the best out of you're walkmans

this will be sold as a complete lot and Not sold seperate

if nobody is interested that's fine as i dont have photos and im not sure myself as it's taken years to get this lot togeather any more info wanted like model numbers ask away, atb RR apologies if this is in the wrong place as im tot sure there is a walkman forsale thread

i have paypal but it would only be exepted under friends and family , nice one

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    nickeccles likes this.
  2. samovar

samovar Well-Known Member

Sorry to read that you're getting rid of your superb collection of Aiwas. Please forgive me if I intrude but I am afraid that you may regret it.

Of course you need cash for the M90; but as you said it took ages for you to collect all those units. Is it the case to give them away for a box that -- gorgeous and expensive, no doubt -- is not at all uncommon?

In your shoes, I'd think better of it. Of course this is entirely subjective. Yet: the M90 is not such a rare beast, it shows up for sale on an almost regular basis... maybe you can wait for another opportunity, and meanwhile save the money for the next buy-it-now

Again apologies for the intrusion; but that's what I thought when I read your post and I had to tell you. Peace :)

deech, nickeccles and Radio Raheem like this.
  3. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I can buy your walkmans Sir Radio Raheem

4. Radio Raheem

you don't need to apologize my friend
    No need to apologize my friend and you are bang on sunshine, the thing is with all this equipment all i use 90% of the time is the m90, i highly respect you're opinions sal so even im unsure of what to do, i think you're aware that i gave an m90 away on boomboxery lad, maybe i should have kept that one Sir:wink2

samovar likes this.
  5. Radio Raheem

let me think it over my friend, i have already been told to go through with the deal by my best friend as he knows how much i love m90's

what info do you need to know first Boodoo? i don't wish to sound rude but when could you send the funds, this is tempting lol, shoot me a pm if you like Sir:wink2:thumbsup:

6. Boodokhan

All i need is to tell me how much you need for your M90 and you send me whatever you like.
    as soon as you give me the total it will be in your paypal account :thumbup:

7. Radio Raheem

ffs you are to kind, the total would be £1500 by friends and family, i would just want you to be 100% happy with you're purchase, you are aware that some of these don't work, god bless lad:wink2:thumbup:

8. Boodokhan

no problem at all
    send me via PM your email that connected to Paypal and i will deposit it the money to your account
    :thumbup:

9. Radio Raheem

check you're pm Boodo:wink2

10. Boodokhan

11. Radio Raheem

Sold to my honoruble friend Boodkhan.please close this thread guys:wink2:thumbsup:

12. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Jesus that was quick guys...

13. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

Oh, Boy!!! My neighbor sounds just like me a few months back when my "allowances" were unlimited!! ;-)
    @Boodokhan : Hope you open Walkman's museum soon... until then if/when you are in the neighborhood [it looks like the whole of LA is in Malibu for the weekends these last few weeks ;-( ] stop by for a few beers and a chat...

Boodokhan likes this.
  14. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Who what where when?!...blink and you miss loads on here sometimes! Congrats Reno and Boodoo on your deal :)

Boodokhan and Radio Raheem like this.
  15. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Boodokahn your cornering the market! Hope you don't get the grief I get buying old tech! I dread the day I might have to sell something but I know the pull of something new and culling the collection to get it.

16. davebush

davebush Active Member

sound like a great deal.....congrats to all

Boodokhan likes this.
  17. Boodokhan

well, since you are my neighbor maybe you can help me with this idea and location. I looked for some lands to build this dream place from scratch but finding a land in these areas is a legend. Next step i visited several homes for sale to demolish and build a new place. The regulations and laws involved with new constructions are so complicated that I don't have the patience. So I have decided to think about Major remodeling of the place if i find one.
    Maybe we can meet someday and have some beers and talk about it. I always welcome suggestions and new ideas.

nickeccles likes this.
  18. Boodokhan

years ago i used to collect stamps and banknotes. still i have my collection. I do not sell stuff since i do not like to get the headaches of calculation income tax and ....
    I will donate my collection of stamps or banknotes to somebody someday. So i will never sell my walkman collection as well. I might give to a museum (if they find it useful or valuable) but for sure i have no plan of selling it.

19. Radio Raheem

Boodoo please check you're pm URGENT:nonoplease

20. Radio Raheem

can someone contacct boodoochan this is fucking urgent.......the walkmans are dead, paypal wont let me send his money back as im locked out of my account.....they will only exept a scanned copy driving liscnce birth certificate or pasport, no scanner printer or camera as proof of who i am....i have none of those....so i dont know what the fuck to do.....this is urgent im so annoyd and up set about this,,,,,can someone sort this out for me...thanks

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017