1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Collection )

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Cassette2go, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Cassette Walkman collection )
    I could not find these pictures on this site and since I had copy I thought to screenshot them and share them here again? Below is the text from the original posting:

12 March 2016 from Stereo2go Walkman model number Release date
    http://www.stereo2go.com/topic/walk...e?reply=489243058768347836#489243058768347836

Tim Chapman Pro
    1 hour ago
    Two files containing my collection with photos,model numbers,and release dates.
    A labor of love that I thought someone might find useful .
    Attachments Files (2)
    Doc1 number one.doc
    Doc1 number two.doc
    Disclaimer: I renamed the screenshots to reflect that these picture are NOT Mine.

Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Collection ) 01.jpg Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Collection ) 02.jpg Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Collection ) 03.jpg Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Collection ) 04.jpg Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Collection ) 05.jpg Walkman model number Release date photo data base by ( Tim Chapman His Collection ) 06.jpg

2. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

If that is a .doc file you can upload it here if you wish.

Cassette2go likes this.
  3. Cassette2go

doc files I do not have that ability to sellect to upload for I do Not know reason.jpg
    I will try to upload to here & you can use them, as you wish to.

4. Cassette2go

doc files I do not have that ability to sellect here they are in my drive doc files I do not have that ability to sellect here they are in my drive.jpg
    but I cannot upload them to here maybe in email I can?