1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walkman WM-4 cassette player

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by Maggie Burrows, Dec 28, 2016.

?

What is this worth?

1. £10-30

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. £30-50

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. £50plus

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggie Burrows

Maggie Burrows New Member

I have one of these and it is in working order although there are no headphones. Any idea how much it is worth?

Attached Files:

2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

AlbySpace, Boodokhan and mrp32Dave like this.
  3. Cameron

Cameron Member

Depends on the condition, but odds are in your favor! I have the easy to find siver wm-4. I got mine on eBay for 35 bucks (with free shipping) and it needed a new belt (and the seller mistakenly listed it as a WM-F1). My WM-4 could go for about 50-60 usd now that it's repaired and looks wonderful cosmetically. You however have the hard to find Red colored model, and I've only seen one sell for about 130 bucks, and it already had been serviced. And I could say you could sell it for 15-20 more because you have the strap Which is pretty hard to come by. I'm still looking for the strap myself. If you repir or have someone repair it, you will most likely have a pretty pricey walkman in your hands. (The image is of my WM-4 with mdr 010 headphones) 20180623_095857.jpg

4. Cameron

Cameron Member

Note I'm using USD because I live in the US, but you can easily find a currency conversion website. Sorry about that.

5. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Note that this thread started almost 2 years ago and this was this person's first and only post.

Migilus Migilacuty and Cameron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.