1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you get your belts?

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by Tyler Seip, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Tyler Seip

Tyler Seip New Member

What if I need a belt and eBay doesn't have my particular model? How do you get the right size? Is there another website with a bigger variety? PLEASE help me :)

I grabbed an Panny RX-SA78 see the picture below!:) I was attracted to this model because A: Panasonic fan through and through. B: Graphic equalizer because I'm a picky listener:) I grabbed this guy with the original box on eBay for $20 not to bad! Turns out the description was wrong and the cassette player doesn't actually function correctly....It needs new belts! I have a kit with 35+ pieces of size 14mm-110mm BUT 14mm isn't small enough. :(

I suppose I could use a piece of string to measure the belt size I really need. But again, where do you guys go for reliable belts?? I've been working on this one on and off for a month.

Thanks in advance!

s-l1600-1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. davebush

davebush Active Member

3. Tyler Seip

Tyler Seip New Member

Good suggestion. Was just wondering if anyone had a favorite place to shop for their supplies. :) Also I'm in the US so not sure who out of those places would ship to me. I will do my research.

Thanks!

4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I recommend you to contact @mihokm . The thickness of the belt is very important and most of online store selling belts with 1mm thickness but most of the walkmans need 0.7mm.
    I dont know how Marian gets his supply BUT he carries the excellent choices of walkman belts.

5. imaginary_east

imaginary_east New Member

Did you figure out the belts you need? I also have this one and I am trying to get the right belts. Any info you figure out would be greatly appreciated!