1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little haul of NOS cassettes

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by Chris_D, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Chris_D

Chris_D Active Member

30 European Euros secured this little booty of two 3-packs of Sony HF's, 2x BASF chromdioxid super II and a meh Philips cassette.
    I say 'meh' becasue it has the words 'ULTRA PRECISION MECHANISM' printed on the wrapper. You just know that was taken as obvious marketing BS even back in the day, lol.

IMG_20240423_135724_1.jpg

thid and Mister X like this.
  2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

The Santa Claus Packaging is priceless!

Chris_D likes this.
  3. Chris_D

Chris_D Active Member

Yeah lol. It was the clincher to seal a deal for me. By that complexion he looks like he had one or two 'Christmas snifters'.
    :loldiag:

When I was a kid my mum n dad used to leave a glass of sherry by the fireplace 'for Santa for when he'd come and visit with gifts during the night'.
    My sister, being the ever-inquisitive one would protest; 'But Santa won't be able to get down the chimney, he's too fat!' ..to which my mum would reply with 'He'll get one of his little helpers to take it up the chimney to his sled'. Then my sis would say '...and won't he be very drunk by the time he visited everyone?'
    lol. happy days.
    snif

thid, Hyperscope and Mister X like this.