Found!!! The lost JVC RC-M90 Panfuretto (Brochure)

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Mister X, Sep 7, 2026.

  1. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Yea, the quality kind of stinks, barely readable up close


    upload_2026-9-10_20-51-10.png
     
    Michiel likes this.
  2. Experious

    Experious Active Member

    Messages:
    129
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Melbourne
    ⬤周波数特性図 = Frequency Response Diagram
    ウーファー = Woofer
    ツィーター = Tweeter
    I can't read the axes, but they are obviously (y) some sort of power or volume (in dB) and (x) frequency (in Hz)
    This made the frequency numbers readable though, which are 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 and I can't read the last one.
     
    Michiel and Mister X like this.
  3. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    The box only goes up to just below 17,000 Hz, I figure it lands around there.
     
  4. Reli

    Reli Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

    Messages:
    1,117
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    USA
    I believe 17,000 is just what the tape head is capable of reproducing (with a Metal tape). But the amp and speakers should be capable of going higher.
     
    Mister X likes this.
  5. Experious

    Experious Active Member

    Messages:
    129
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Melbourne
    Now all I need are ears that go up to 17,000Hz! :p
     
    Mister X likes this.
  6. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    What?
     
    Experious likes this.

Share This Page