Cranking it up just before heading out to dig ditches! Great deck, I had a hard time finding cool late models Technics back in the thrifting days but it looks like this retailed for either 439.00 pounds or dollars back in 89 putting it in that high-end mid-level area. Overall I think Technics nailed the design, my 92 receiver still carries it, you could stack them and nobody would know the three-year age difference. https://vintagetechnics.audio/cassette_decks/RS-B755 Do you sell vintage equipment as well? I've been to Skylabs in Iowa and we have Twin Cities Smitty up here. Smitty is getting to be the dumping grounds for vintage and he likes bargain hunters, there's always something cool to buy over there at a reasonable price.
Hello and sorry for replying so late! I sell a lot of pre-owned gear and usually they are either trade-ins or consignment. If you are ever looking for something in a specific category it is always good if you hit me up. I may just have something that might appeal to you! How did the Led Zeppelin trick sounded to you? You know, considering it is three generations removed (LP –> R2R –> –> Cassette –> Tascam DR-100 Mk.III digitalization), it doesn't sound half bad huh? Best, Oz