Hello from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by heretic_doll, Sep 17, 2026.

  1. heretic_doll

    heretic_doll New Member

    Messages:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    North Carolina
    Hi all, I just started getting back into cassettes and stereo equipment for personal use this year. So far this year I've repaired a Yamaha K-340 cassette deck and CDC-615 5-disc CD changer that I found at a local thrift store together for cheap, as well as my old PSP and PS2. I've been mostly dealing with cosmetic issues and basic mechanical issues like new belts, lubrication and whatnot.

    I'm currently working on repairing a red Sony WM-30 that was in beautiful condition aside from the belt and reel gears needing replacing, which is why I ultimately decide to join.
     
    retro and Mister X like this.
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Welcome to the forum, saving these cool old electronics can turn into a fun hobby.
     

Share This Page