Nice thanks!! Love these old brochures, i have never seen this one either :eek: Its like early Christmas.
Ha Docs wins! Deech's secret is out!
Damn Auto, I don't know enough about hifi gear to comment but thats some classy looking kit, That Thorens looks amazing..
Great news! Will be nice to have the old .com
Nice thanks, just grabbed this off the store and will give it a go :D
Wow that has got to be a rare piece...
Yeah great article, so nice to see a period test. The prices are a shocker in some cases. I didnt have the 838 and 9191 as the same price for...
Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous condition and yes mesmerising to watch. Makes me want a r2r of my own!
I imagine its a Google analytics thing to measure our click through rate...
There is normally a size requirement for pictures used as avatars, most commonly less than 200kb or similar and 100x100 or 200x200. I beleive...
So i was just making a quick donation. Well i figure it's Christmas and i'll spend plenty of cash on crap for people who neither need nor want it...
Nice, thats very cool. I like the 80s sign you made to. LP's had some awesome cover artwork and i did the same thing and framed a few. Stuff like...
Well thats a very sensible suggestion so thank you. You can see what we have to deal with here.... :D
Bit of LL Cool J today, on tape ;) [ATTACH]
Hey man welcome back! You should definately get some pics up, I dont remember ever seeing pictures of your full collection, we'd certainly like...
My God that Sony is nice looking....
Bloody hell Si bit dark for you !
Ha yeah your right. I had never seen one so had so save it.
Quality job, very nicely finished. Can you link the exact paint please? Very nice work there and same as you I would almost always attempt repair.
I remember this, what a score and so nice of her to not get greedy
Separate names with a comma.