It's great to see all of you sharing photos of your beloved old gadgets, but it would be even greater if you make them look as they deserve... but...
Conrad, please, don't write titles in capitals and don't use so many !!! in titles or messages. People here knows to read and they don't need...
Well, as I just said in the very text you quoted me: "No calibration is made on a player." "Calibrating is something that affects the recording" ;)
well, it would seem but this time I'm afraid not: [ATTACH] This is actually a common bar, called "entre tapes", which in catalonian language...
Calibrating is something that affects the recording and allows for a very good recording quality. Once recorded, the quality is printed on the...
Not any of those as no one actually can record... The only one portable recorder with calibrating features is the Marantz PMD-430
Coming from you it can't be other than... 'minty' :wink: Congrats on such a rare boxed walkman. Very curious the headphones, that seem earbuds...
Nice tapes. I enjoy Nat King Cole from time to time and it's so relaxing to hear...
Getting good information about recording techniques on magnetic tape is difficult. All that comes from an era where Internet didn't exist and...
Very nice photo and nice video too. I guess that deck is close to the CT-95 in specs. I see it has super auto BLE too, so it should do very fine...
Ahh, the SA-X. Excellent but hard to calibrate tape. I have a box of those very same ones, but this time I was concentrating in the SA first. I'm...
Hi Command. I'm glad you followed my guide. The D6C cannot be calibrated because it doesn't have any bias knob. That's something only a...
Excellent job! I cannot see the latest images of previous page in my phone, are you seeing them?
Very interesting and curious, Nando. The tape seems indeed a commercial cassete, due to those screen printing using two different inks. Looks that...
Boodokhan, and don't miss the 2nd edition of the cassette party at Zaragoza on march... :banana:
I've never seen that Thorens, neither the Lp but both look nice.
Nice pics and nice gear. I like the DENON turntable especially. I noticed Smashing pumkins LP ;-) I liked a lot that album...
Yeah, it was a lot of fun indeed. Regarding the mix for gift, it was completely a project made by @TJ Autoreverse . I know he made the copies in...
Who likes some pop & rock from the 80s?
Interesting gear. However, I agree with others that the prices are very high. There are a some similar stores here and the prices are quite...
Separate names with a comma.