Excellent and very desirable unit in absolutely mint condition. :nodding:
This is not the right subforum for this... It should be in "Gear you want". Moved to there.
Welcome to the forum. This is not the right forum to post this, Virgil. Also, you'll get better response if you first introduce yourself, like in...
Welcome. 300 is a big number. Feel free to share photos when you wish :nodding:
Corry, you always offer good items, but it would be better if you stop using so many "!!!" A title like will be MUCH better: Sony WM-DD30 + Case....
:lollegs:
Giving the increasing amount of spam that we received recently, I decided to be mandatory that all new registrations must post their first message...
I think I didn't explain well. What I meant is that the technical background to put that counter is something way beyond my knowledge. And doing...
Welcome back Sebastian. Glad to see you again. Your account was not deleted; they simply weren't migrated here, so you had to create it again, as...
Welcome aboard. Nice equipment!
Deech, you have my pm and you've seen mines, so anytime you need some, just ask
Thanks Deech for the idea. I think it's a good one, but the technical background I have no idea how can this be done (other than manually done, of...
I love the diagonal design of those players. Boodo, you have an excellent collection of boxed units! :thumbup: :nodding:
That looks fantastic. I'll send you a PM
Well, what I was asking is the meaning of that phrase ("there you go lads"). Actually "lads" is a word I've never seen. I'm now using google...
who are you replying to?
What this means? please stick to common english, otherwise we the non-english spoken have problems to understand... :iconconfused:
Radio raheem, this question about decks should be placed at the decks subforum, not here. I'll move it. Regarding the main question, I think...
You're very kind. I found one at germany and currently managing to get the very first, original, one from US. If I'm having problems with shipping...
ha ha ha :lollegs:
Separate names with a comma.