Great stuff keep posting...I almost had a NIB Nakamichi Tape deck and a ton of accessories a few weeks ago but quit bidding and didn't get any of...
I don't think I've ever seen a pre-recorded metal tape but used to run into home taped versions at the thrifts (and buy most of them). You'll...
Very cool! I wonder if they did any other marketing tie-ins with this model. [ATTACH]
It's only stereo if it's being broadcast in mono.....
Welcome! I've been reading your awesome website since the early days, one of the coolest, informative sites going. I'm heading over to a jobsite...
I don't know but I'd guess screen printing. But when I was a young entrepreneur I used to screen print a lot of shirts but I was very low budget...
I was thinking more of the DIY route Reli, I posted some old articles on how to do it but these guys sell turnkey kits. I think you have to do...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Stereo-Cassette-Corder-TCS-430-SOLD-AS-IS-FOR-PARTS-REPAIR-NON-WORKING/142880400099?hash=item214455e2e3:g:9SIAAOSwwI5...
Buy the other one for a few dollars more, it looks like it's in better condition anyway. Most of the time you have to find the same parts unit to...
Thanks Mystic Traveller, it only popped up on my radar after I posted the ad in the brochure section a few weeks ago and then I found two of them....
Longman, did you ever check out the watches back then? All the gadget watches coming out, new models all the time, Casio had a big share of the...
I grew up watching Speed Racer and Star Blazers and still think they are cool 40 years later. I feel like the most important part of your project...
I've looked at some DAT on Ebay and they were around $100.00 or a little more, personally I don't have a portable unit but I'd love to have one...
Very nice Jorge, you have some great skills and a good eye for the classic boxes. Somebody has to try plating plastic, I posted some articles a...
Don't forget, you can always get the case and make it a "Carryin Compo"!
Machaneus's Thread in the Walkman Section does a great job of going into more detail showing the finished models. I can identify some of the...
Thanks Mystic, when I was a young boy we had a real toy store about 3/4 of a mile away. They had a huge Corgi Display and we drooled over it...
Very nice nickeccles and you have the killer rack handles, I'd love to find some of those. These fit your style perfectly, the little square...
Poor Sears, they had it all, basically the template for Amazon but for some reason they never took it to the next level. This is my first Sears...
I wonder how closely this mimics quad headphones that were popular for a very brief time in the 70's? So while I was raking leaves and thinking...
Separate names with a comma.