Beer and Boom Boxes! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Don't laugh, there's usually a lot more out there, but beside the mega-priced equipment from Russia I'm not seeing anything good lately. This one...
Welcome Abhijit, I just bought my first unit from India a couple weeks ago, there seems to be some interesting odd-ball ones coming up for sale...
Welcome, sometimes working on them is as fun as using them.
These guys have been kicking around the internet since the beginning, I haven't a chance to use them yet but they really push their made in Japan...
Welcome, it's a little quiet in here tonight, I'm out back cutting wood and trying to keep the bonfire warm with the recent snow fall. Just came...
That box came up recently, by memory I think he redoes the paint job and printing on it. They are pretty neat and the right color, hopefully he's...
The Gold Standard! Welcome.
Is the rebranded Sanyo, Fisher? I've recently acquired a few different Fisher and Sanyo players, very nice equipment.
Welcome to the wonderful world of portable stereos. Don't worry about your grammer, it's a world-wide community, post any units your interested...
We didn't have many of these cool mini-systems, it seemed like Fisher (Sanyo) had cornered the market with their all-in-one component stacks of...
Is it broken, ripped, surround gone or the coil broke?
Sorry too new for me, not on purpose I just haven't stumbled upon any of these early 90's units. Here's the service manual if you don't have it....
That's a beautiful looking unit lupogtiboy, I really like the early 80's digital units although a lot of them were last gasps from the audio...
Thanks T-ster, yes it plays and records in stereo with jacks for both. I was checking out all the accessories in the brochure and it would be...
Here's some of the literature from video kaubou topaz http://www.video-koubou-topaz.jp/AUDIO-MINI-MUSEUM-NAMAROKU-RECORDER-PART2.html [ATTACH]...
Before Stereo2Go, the previous owner had a sister site with all kinds of cool Walkmans, boomboxes and watches....
I'll see what I can do, I have to clean and DeOxit first and bend back the piano key but I can tell you the tuner/amp look great when running....
I miss those old days of pushing your electronics to the edge with different ideas. Kids think there was a clear path to today but there was so...
The RCA to cable coax arrived and I hooked up the Blonder Tongue and it works great. At first I wasn't getting any signal but I found an old set...
Separate names with a comma.