I don’t think you will get a good circumaural headphones for that kind of money, but if you don’t mind supra aural headphones. You can get a...
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly Feat Shy FX – Collapsing Cities [MEDIA]
The Slickers - Johnny too bad [MEDIA]
Omar - There's Nothing Like This [MEDIA]
That article had nothing nice to say about cassette, it just perpetuates the miss informed statement that cassettes are bad. I would rather they...
Welcome to Stereo2g0 johan
Welcome to Stereo2go Hellcat
Nice :thumbsup2:
Welcome to Stereo2go jeanli
Welcome to Stereo2go Theo Lim-jisra
Welcome to Stereo2go Alex Cain
When i do find a working unit, whether it lives up to billing or not i will share it then.
Yep.
I know it’s a bit selfish of me but I am going to keep the model to myself till I find one.:nwink: Incidentally it’s meant to be better than the...
Okay, good luck anyway.
Good to hear that you are okay, it’s a pain that you have had to take a pay cut. Are you looking for another job in the mean time? I know I would...
Nice one, happy you are enjoying the better sound :thumbsup2:
Command8 since i am not a collector, i don't just buy what's interesting to me i only buy on pure sound quality front. I am only now looking for...
Munich Germany is not that far away, i came from England and meet Command8 who came from Italy to the Munich High-End Show.
You should go and listen to TechDas Air Force Zero
Separate names with a comma.