[ATTACH]
These are cool with a lot of neat information on Sony, check out this clip from the Sony 1980 Annual Report...
From Wavelength Magazine, 1982, New Orleans [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From Stereo Review 1991, the Sony D303 Portable CD Player. I also posted the review for this model in the Walkman Archaeology Thread [ATTACH]...
I was surprised to see an ad for a Radio Shack Portable from Stereo Review 1991 [ATTACH]
There's a million of these, feel free to post what you have, I thought one big thread would keep it contained. Since this tape gets a lot of love...
Check out the photos on wikiboombox, this is a nice looking early boombox from 1978. [ATTACH]
I actually found this years ago and it was one of my first posts on the very old forum which has long since dissolved. This monster is a Karaoke...
I love design and engineering, but I really love the stuff I grew up with from the 60's -80's. I've been cleaning and moving equipment and would...
I was checking out Retro's old ad thread and found this very interesting mini boombox. Is that a real record player on the top, what is the Sony...
From 1985 [ATTACH]
There's some great articles in Electronic Servicing and Technology Magazine (PF Reporter) including a ton of cassette information....
Great article from 1983, this is one of the best ones I've seen so far. https://www.americanradiohistory.com/PF-Index.htm [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Some of the forum members have been posting beautiful photos of their equipment, let's start a thread where you can nominate a member's photo for...
I bet Sony had a few of these in the prototype office before the Walkman came out, this is from 1975 [ATTACH]
I've got a couple ideas whom they are, but this is a beautiful website if you haven't seen it. The photographs and equipment are super cool....
After some interest in another thread, I did a little research and found some information on That's Cassette Tape and I thought I'd share it....
Separate names with a comma.