Great collection! Sometimes I forget you like the little ones as well.
[ATTACH]
Check out the articles in this thread, it's from the early 80's and might have what you're looking for....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here's the previous articles referenced in the above copy, from 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I posted a review in the Walkman Archaeology Thread on this model, I think it may be the 2nd portable CD player released....
Yea, I wouldn't have posted it down below either, that's a major score, hopefully you can get it working properly, they love to be played with.
From 1992, the TEAC DA-P20 Portable DAT Player, this was actually affortable and they had the 10 free TDK DAT Tapes included. [ATTACH]
Bradley Broadcast sold audio equipment including field production portables, check out the good stuff from 1993. This also has some other brand...
Found over on Archive.org, there's not a lot of Cybernet Audio Information but I found this German Catalog, the rest of the brochure is component...
Sony was good at having the media hanging out those tiny machines, design and engineering was so much more fun back then.
Success, I finally got the screw off the battery door of my little pocket LCD game. I initially stripped the screw using a "normal" Phillips Bit...
Sony D50 CD Player Review from 1985 Electronics Today International [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony Press Release for the D50 Discman, from Electronics Today International 1985 [ATTACH]
Technics SL-XP7 Review from Electronics Today 1986, check out the carrying case that was an option. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
An early JVC Portable CD Player, the XL-R10 also from July 1986, I'd love to find one of these! [ATTACH]
These are neat well-built boxes that take two cassettes in the one door, they're just a little beefier than most models. This press release is...
Putting The Heat On Cassettes, Electronics Today International 1986 12 Type II Chrome Tapes Reviewed [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I love the 70's heavy metal machines! I think I have both the JVC 9475 and the 717 but they're both in the shop wrapped in shrink wrap. I looked...
Separate names with a comma.