Toshiba Boomboxes from 1982 [ATTACH]
A very rare Technics Boombox Ad from 1982, all of the heavy hitters are here. [ATTACH]
Sony Walkmans from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sharp GF-777 Z/H from 1981, what a beauty! [ATTACH]
Sanyo Mini Slim Boomboxes from 1982 [ATTACH]
One of my personal favorite minis, the Pioneer ultra-mini SK-Q10 from 1982, these are really beautiful models with luscious colors [ATTACH]
More Philips Boomboxes from 1982 [ATTACH]
Hitachi Boomboxes from 1982 [ATTACH]
Hitachi TRK-W1W from 1982, this was on the masthead for several issues, it looks like Hitachi had product placement there for quite awhile. [ATTACH]
Philips from 1982 [ATTACH]
I found a treasure trove in the Arab News, this is from 1981 the Toshiba BomBeat 12. Sorry, the scan quality from the newspaper isn't that great....
I get that on a lot of my component decks, I'm not sure what it is but I always thought it was the tapes and not the decks. If the deck plays...
Welcome! Sorry for the late reply but it just showed up on my new posts feed.
Welcome grandeza!
Those lights are so nice looking, sometimes with LEDs we just want it super bright and forget how much a little yellow adds a lot of charactor....
Welcome! The good news is most of the trouble can be fixed, hopefully it isn't something to major.
I'll admit I went down that road back in the early 90's, I'm pretty sure I still have everything. The Sony Components were nice for a mid-level...
I use a belt gauge to measure my belts, it has two posts similar to the players sprockets. The gauge extends like a slide rule pulling the belt...
Thanks! I need to crack open mine, do you have the belt sizes? I usually stretch mine out until they're tight but not stretching. Was it hard...
I had to check out Space....Great music Deech!
Separate names with a comma.