Some more Russian Music that made the charts here [MEDIA]
This was the song then the film that got people interested in CB in the U.K. [MEDIA] So popular there was a spoof version of the song [MEDIA] A...
I like the unexpected Instrumental break at 2:30
Last one from me for tonight as it is 11pm here. I'm not sure if this would class as Disco but it was certainly big in the clubs here [MEDIA]
I haven't heard that one before but it reminds me of [MEDIA] If you went on holiday to Spain in the late 1980s you were guaranteed to hear this...
If I didn't see this actual performance I saw one the same week [MEDIA] Madonna was in the audience so he had to put on a good show.
You guys are playing the soundtrack to when I had my Nissan Coupe. Here is another one which even features an 8 track [MEDIA]
This won't mean anything to anyone outside the U.K. or under 40, but it is Forty Years to the day since Citizens Band radio was legalised in the...
I can remember my friend, who back in the day copied everything George did fashion wise, commenting "Wouldn't it be amazing if you looked like...
This one is for @CDV. I had the cassette of this and it sounded great on my car stereo. [MEDIA]
They played Taylor Dayne on the radio the other morning so I had to turn the car radio up quite a bit.
The only time I did anything like that was when one of my friends, who was a massive Wham fan decided it would be super cool if we walked up and...
I can see each time you find a new newspaper archive. I will have to look if there are any in the U.K. Smash Hits was great but was aimed at a...
Back then, if you couldn't afford stereo or wanted something lighter, they would have suggested a mono box like the one at the bottom of the...
I've got to like an advert for my first Boombox/Radio Cassette. A shame the young lady behind it wasn't included :wink2 At the time this was the...
Here is the most expensive one the 9427, if like me, anyone is wondering what it is [MEDIA]
I can just imagine the conversation at the Sony planning meeting "Why don't we make a one piece Stereo Boombox" "Don't be silly. :lollegs: No...
I just had another look at this. If you didn't know your dates you would think that was a Personal Stereo bottom right. @CDV that one is...
Even from packages it can be difficult to tell. At work we had some Maxim parts that wouldn't work in one of our designs. The package and writing...
I actually like it. A bit like Martika "Toy Soilders" it is a catchy pop number with lyrics much deeper than you would suspect. While not about...
Separate names with a comma.