Radio Shack Modulaire 850 from 1987, price is AUD. It can record at 1/2 the normal speed, I wonder how much better that makes the sonics. [ATTACH]
Radio Shack's little portable from 1983, Panasonic RX-1920 clone? [ATTACH]
Casio Keyboards from 1984, Australian Dollars. [ATTACH]
Some neat Sanyo's from 1981, price is AUD. I've got an M7900 and M6400, both are very high quality builds, they fit into the mini-boombox...
Sharp Boomboxes from 1985, AUD. The top recorder is interesting, I'm not sure who was buying those at the time. [ATTACH]
Sharp GF-555 from 1980, AUD [ATTACH]
1985 Boomboxes, AUD [ATTACH]
I'd take it, I don't care about the dust and wounds, the amazing thing is most of them still work. I have gotten a few lately with the rattling...
The Canberra Times, May 1973 [ATTACH]
An oddball speaker for your portable from lowercase aiwa, probably made after 1991, the Aiwa SC-J1...
Nothing on any of the forums....
This is a super-cool looking mono-speaker radio, The Panasonic RF-1108, I think it's kind of small but what a beautiful design. It looks like it...
That's great to hear, the world of people working on portable electronics is shrinking every day and Valentin is an awesome contributor here!
Four hours of hockey today! Guess what was playing on the van tape deck driving between ice rinks.....(pic stolen from ebay) [ATTACH]
That Beatles Collection is amazing, I don't think I've ever seen one tape in the wild.
Welcome!
Crusty is the new cool, war wounds showing they were loved, I think that one will clean up nicely.
I feel like I have that album somewhere....
What part of Michigan are you from? I just read that Bell's Beer Sold out, I grew up on the stuff.
Separate names with a comma.