I love looking through old catalogues, which is why I have 42GByte of them on my hard drive here. Look at these two items in the same 1982...
More like "Enjoy the Video". Now we know why manufacturers started putting perfect still on their VCRs :redface I can guarantee that Top of the...
Pye were effectively a sub-brand of Philips from 1967. Even in the 1980s some of the TVs were identical apart from the badging. I wonder if the...
You should patent the design before someone like B&O does.
Most people start with description of why they have decided to join the forum. Whether you are trying to work out what shoebox cassette recorder...
I wonder if Yoko were in any way inspired by the Sharp QT50 (which my sister bought new back when it came out)....
I spent a few minutes trying to find any details about it such as a date but the closest I got was Google showing me my own photo. The seller said...
Before, Elvis, Cliff Richard, or The Beatles, this was the film that is still famed for introducing the U.K. to Rock and Roll music....
I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for. Lots of VHS tapes had chat from the artist between the videos like these which I bought back when...
[MEDIA] Funny that they should mention The Beatles in that trailer because I was thinking about films like A Hard Days Night and Yellow...
Ones with rechargeable batteries were available [ATTACH] Not surprisingly the Synchronised Swimmers used a battery powered unit, especially since...
As I type this I'm sat here listening to the Beosystem 10 I bought at the Hamfest Radio Rally for £10. It works perfectly on batteries, but as...
That immediately made me think of this type of thing [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234618835867 These were made for schools by a...
The Sharp GF666 looks to be almost identical to the GF555. They did a number of boxes all in the same chassis with just minor variations. The...
Back around 1977 when this advert was published I bought these [ATTACH] I'm sure several of the motors were Mabuchi. I recall there was a really...
It seems most manufacturers had one or more similar drawer loading turntable. I'm guessing the cassette deck is similar to this one. [MEDIA] That...
They probably still are. Outside of the drive train, the only motors I can think of in my 1988 car were the heater blower and windscreen washer. I...
And Mabuchi. They supplied most of the motors for cheap toys from the 1960s onwards, as well as many in tape recorders....
Here is the Pachinko https://www.sankyo-fever.co.jp/en/corporate/ I don't think it is the same company as their website says they were established...
Sankyo is a difficult name to research. There now seem to be three companies Pharmaceuticals, Pachinko, and the one you are thinking of all using...
Separate names with a comma.