So I really loved that Yamaha Turntable Longman posted and finally found some info, it's part of the Yamaha NS Series from 1968, there's a few...
Love it, now we need a way to fix the plastic pins that break on boombox cassette doors. I was thinking a few different ways, one similar to...
We always had foam swabs with the long handles! These guys used to make some nice cleaning fluid, which is now banned everywhere. You can still...
I found my Panasonic/Technics Mini at the thrift about 15 years ago, it was sitting on a counter and was going to be trashed because it didn't...
I wouldn't doubt they all had a version, I got to see one this summer, they are much larger than the photo shows and the size makes them look cool...
I've been watching electronic repair videos on YouTube while working on my tractor, talk about small spaces and large wrenches. Vintage Audio...
AIWA from 1990, sorry it's hard to read, this was a full page newspaper ad and shortly before they changed their logo [ATTACH]
From 1991, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-J25 from 1990, anybody have one of these rare gems? Price is Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-SA255 from 1988 [ATTACH]
From 1984, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
Still selling the Sound Burger in 1990! Just found this same ad in 1987, the Sound Burger looks like it was released in 1983, that's a pretty...
Sharp from 1990 [ATTACH]
I love these early Sharp GF Mono Boxes from 1976 [ATTACH]
Sharp Boomboxes from 1980, this was a full page newspaper ad! [ATTACH]
Motors have always puzzled me, there's so many variations. I work with them with shop tools and pumps and it's a little easier, most have similar...
Superscope CRS-1050 from 1977 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Superscope CRS-1800 from 1977, I'd love to see the accessories like the rechargeable battery pack and the case! I think this was their first one...
Panasonic RX and RQ from 1984, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ from 1992 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.