Some portables in Sydney from 1981 [ATTACH]
Toshiba KT from 1981, USD [ATTACH]
GE 3-5251 from 1981, price is USD [ATTACH]
AKAI AJ-C1FS, these are pretty rare around here, no idea if this is silly money pricing but it looks like a cool boombox....
Nice, there's a 50 Series advertised on the same page, beautiful units but they're spiraling up in price! You guys had a lot more of these over...
Mine used to always get broken or stolen as a kid, they lasted maybe two-three years? I still have my first modern box from around 2003, a big...
Unfortunately any that come up for sale here are shipped from your side of the world and shipping is as much or more than the box.
Just found the Japanese Cutsheet for the Sony M-305 from 1982. These are fun little players and nicely built, I'm always game for the...
I don't see this one on the list, I'm not sure what catalog it is, it came out in 1981, I love the photo of the parts page! This is over on the...
I was looking something up and this beautiful box came up!
I picked up some Sansui Swag awhile back, if you look around the internet, Sansui loved having branded stuff. Who knows, salesman's gifts?...
I'm here but have little authority, I did offer to take over the site but never got a response. I can delete spam, delete accounts but I can't...
I like that he has additional vertical bars at the top of the racks so it doesn't fall over but I'm not a fan of baker's racks in general,...
That looks like a really nice deck, I think I'm going to get out my dust rag and air gun today and clean up my rack, time to get some tape decks...
Now that I think about it, I think I found a handful of those in my NOS box, I remember looking up the specs last year.
BASF is another one I rarely found in the wild around here, maybe 3M scared them away?
Just started diving into Twitter, I have no idea what this women is doing but check out the cool stuff framed on the walls!...
I don't have a lot of experience recording (mostly ripping friends vinyl and then moving to CD's in the early 90's) but the Maxells always sound...
Found this photo on Twitter, I can't read the Japanese Description but I love the computers! As a kid I lusted after at PET, it was so refined...
Found on Twitter, the Superscope CR-860, I don't think this has been seen on this thread yet? It looks like a better looking version of the...
Separate names with a comma.