I have the same issue once in a while, those little sliding panels will not budge.
Maxell 1993, any idea what the boombox is? [ATTACH]
aiwa XP-55 from 1994 [ATTACH]
Sony from June 1994 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From June 16, 1994 [ATTACH]
Levi's 501 Jeans were hot in 1994, check out the boomer, anybody know what it is? It's huge even without the speakers! [ATTACH]
Swatch MusiCall, I wonder what the music was? from 1994 [ATTACH]
aiwa HS-JS415 from 1994 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone 1984 [ATTACH]
If only you believe! [ATTACH]
Love that Whodini Album, we had an AM station that cranked urban music late at night, there was some great songs coming out for a few years during...
As an export unit, this probably uses our normal batteries, were other portables in the DDR able to use our A, AA, C, D batteries?
I haven't seen that marantz before, any idea what year it was put out?
Another Stereo of the Stars, if you like these there's more in the Walkman Section, this one is from 1997. Again, most musicians didn't have...
Magnavox was a USA Company before Philips bought them, they invented the coil-spring speaker!
Magnavox 1991 [ATTACH]
Very classic/modern looking, it would sound great with my spinning Leslie Speakers!
June 13th 1991, most of this is still in heavy rotation and look at the variety, Rap, classic rock, hard rock, heavy metal, pop, dance all in the...
Very rare ad for Goldstar from 1991, I have never seen a Goldstar Tape. [ATTACH]
That was my video tape of choice! I still have a box full of my old copies, most are three movies on one tape. 3M would go on sale once in a...
Separate names with a comma.