Did Sony mark the occasion in any way ? I find it hard to believe it is now five years since they produced the 40th Anniversary MP3 Walkman....
Here is a different JDM Tiffany :wink2 [MEDIA] The audience don't seem to be quite as raucous as the ones on Top of the Pops
A couple of Sonys from 1992. Notice how the more expensive the unit the smaller it gets. Trying to think of a modern equivalent, the more...
1993 and this (un Lucky) Goldstar seems quite expensive compared to the own Brand alternatives. There again a remote was still a luxury feature...
I remember the days when NEC were a bigger company than intel. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEC Like Siemens they only seemed to dabble in...
Any particular system you are trying to match it with ? Does it have to run off batteries. There are some Mini System CD players which match the...
Wasn't there a Toshiba ? which did the same trick with the loudspeakers ? Of course the features missing from such a simple cassette mechanism...
If you know the dates of any of these please could you add them. All I can determine at the moment is that they are pre 1999. I was rather...
I have had this a few months but have just put it back together. Having collected four of the keypad and digital display versions of the Sony...
Page 4 of the 15th June 1990 Curry's advert [ATTACH]
1990 and Curry's had a four page advert for their summer sale in the national Mirror newspaper. I won't waste disc space with the vacuum cleaners...
Last weekend I went into Christchurch where there are nine Charity shops and went in each one. Having gone in the first eight and found nothing...
Whoops. I was in a rush as my wife wanted to go to the shops. In the past I have found Elektrotanya to be a good source of service manuals if you...
Downloaded O.K. from here https://elektrotanya.com/aiwa_hs-j202_hs-j202m_hs-j800.pdf/download.html#google_vignette
An interesting take on cassettes from a young artist. [MEDIA]
My favourite track of the year so far. Definitely has an 80s vibe. [MEDIA] Purple Disco Machine's latest track goes back to the 1970s with Nile...
With a boombox prominently at the back. [MEDIA] I guess it was in case anyone asked where the drums were coming from. It looks like a Ferguson to...
A very corporate film about Sony's factory in Wales. [MEDIA] This is where most Raspberry Pi computers are made. An example of what a modern,...
The English version of the advert is already on the first page. However while looking for it in Practical Electronics I was surprised at the...
I can believe 1978 as the silver is so 1970s. By the 1980s black was the in colour. Some good information on the Boombox wiki...
Separate names with a comma.