How'd I miss the Bumpboxx Video? I did watch the TEAC yesterday while making some tasty pizza's, interesting little unit but I'm a collector and...
Nice job, do you fix and sell or do you collect them?
From Stereo & Video 2011 [ATTACH]
I wonder if Techmoan is on the early list, his boombox videos get a lot of looks.
I was looking at all the photos, forgot about the link. I love the Roberts, we didn't get those here and I don't remember a similar Hitachi.
Someone posted photos of this delicious catalog, some of my favorite Sony Models, even the mid-level are nice builds....
2012 [ATTACH]
Stereo and Video 2012, yea they even look cool just sitting around. [ATTACH]
1985, yea most tapes ad were teamed with VHS at this time, both selling like crazy. [ATTACH]
1985 Audio Magazine in the good deals section. [ATTACH]
Found in Audio 1985, a very late mention of a stereo MC player being a good deal. [ATTACH]
It tends to get thrown in with boomboxes even though it's more of a micro-stereo, so let's post it! The multi-baffled speakers ended up on some...
1985 Sony, a little off topic but a neat Beta Unit shown with audio back when stereo VHS/Beta was the talk of entertainment. I ended up with a...
1985 Audio Magazine, four out of four ears! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1985 [ATTACH]
Pioneer 1996, an odd looking unit, I think that's a subwoofer? [ATTACH]
JVC 1996 [ATTACH]
Audio 1996 [ATTACH]
Philips 1996 [ATTACH]
1976, music selection buttons! Pretty high-tech for 76, not sure why these didn't take off. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.