Just chugging around the interwebs and saw this oddity, anybody know what FM Data Receiver's do? I'm thinking a duplex pager with FM/TV tuning?...
We love the equipment brochures, this is one of the hobbies where the paperwork is as valuable as the equipment. [ATTACH]
Just found an ad for the movie. The founder of this forum also had this cool website and while this movie info was posted on there it was nearly...
Yea, a nearly mint Back To The Future Tape! Maybe $1 USD, I actually got a stack of the 80's finest but this one was the collectable gem. In...
From 1993, the Sharp FX-900 Segno, is this the first and only touch screen boombox? This would have been huge in 1990, I think the HP Palmtop...
12,000 units total, all seem to have gold trim. I don't have one of these older models, my buddy gave his DJ set to another friend, who promply...
I'm getting long pauses and sometimes just booted out to where it looks like just text with no graphics. I'm also getting something like "this...
Taking a cue from Sansui, yes washing machines are the new hot market. https://www.akai.co.nz/product/6kg-front-load-washing-machine/ [ATTACH]
Anybody else grow up with one of the coolest low-budget horror movies from the 70's? The flying brain-sucking balls and people shortened from...
I never knew they made boomers, maybe they didn't. A&D (AKAI & Diatone) was known for higer end component tape decks but here's a cut sheet for a...
Well, not really a boombox since it has no cassette but this oddball from Hitachi has a special feature. It receives in stereo but can only play...
Over in Tokyo, a new lounge for cassette tape lovers....
War of the Gargantuas hit the late night TV movie circuit around 1975 and us kids were stunned how great this movie was compared to the somewhat...
https://thewalkmanblog.com/2026/07/01/sony-walkman-celebrates-47th-anniversary/ [IMG]
I found out about this mini-stereo years ago when a stand for it came up for sale on ebay and it was silly money, I may have posted it but my...
Wow, this is wild, and recently posted on Twitter. I don't know if it's real or AI but here in the USA Memorex was mostly discount store tapes....
Yea baby! https://tower.jp/article/feature_item/2026/07/15/4002 With international shipping [ATTACH]
Tokyo, the "Extinct Media Museum" has been around a few years and looks like a great place to visit but now geeks like me can go next door to the...
It should be if it's in Sony's Headquarters! From former Walkman Designer's, Akiraa Tanaka's Twitter Feed https://x.com/akiraa_tanaka "This is...
I was cruising around the internet and found this oddity, it looks like FEN is Far East Network, 810 AM. An American Network broadcasting in...
Separate names with a comma.